- We all know about Salvation Army and Good Will. For all the things they won’t accept, see below.
- Old tax returns and other papers can be shredded at Marin Sanitary Service while you watch: http://www.marinsanitary.com/document-shredding
- Used durable medical equipment like crutches can be donated to ReCares: http://homecares.org/
- Hardware, building supplies, plants and gardening tools can be donated to The Away Station: http://theawaystation.org/
- Renew Computers accepts tvs, computers, small appliances, mobile phones, and all cables and chargers: http://www.renewcomputers.com/
Amy is an entrepreneur, and has been a successful designer and business owner since 1996. With an architect father and interior designer mother, she's been thinking about how to make a home work all her life. As a child, she loved organizing her closet and found designing her dollhouse more appealing than playing with dolls. She went on to graduate from Rhode Island School of Design with a degree in industrial design. Due to the breadth of her design education, she’s able to assess a room as a whole and instinctively know how to make it work better. Evaluating the contents and functionality of a space is second nature to her.